Saturday, July 9, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 5

Day 5: A Book You Wish You Could Live In

Well this is a challenge.  I read such happy books....

Gianna:

Live From NEW York An Uncensored History of Saturday Night Live (Shales &Miller)



Does that really need explaining? I am not really picky about the time, but knowing what we know now, I would prefer not to work with that crazy bitch Victoria Jackson.

Liz:

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

Just kidding.

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

This book comes out in September, but once you get a chance to read it you'll understand why this is the world I choose.  A circus that doesn't have the creepy elements (clowns), is completely black and white and open open only at night, and has attractions that stretch imaginations?  Two words: cloud maze.  I love this world. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Great picks, both, and for different reasons. Well played. But I'm going with The Handmaid's Tale.

    ReplyDelete