|Sarah's haunt--Changing Hands Bookstore|
Generally Horrible Questions: Sarah "Buddha" Brown
1. How’d you get into the book business? What’s your job at Changing Hands?
|Now that's a title.|
2. What’s the coolest part of working at Changing Hands?
3. Describe your oddest customer interaction.
4. What book(s) changed your life?
5. I’ve never read _________ and I’m so ashamed.
6. I’ve read ___________ and I’m so ashamed.
7. Do you have any author crushes, and if so, are they restraining order worthy?
|Author Nick McDonnell, who|
was about barely legal when
he published his first book.
8. Liz or Gianna?
9. What book(s) has you buzzing this holiday season?
10. Your nickname is “Buddha.” Care to assign deity nicknames to us? (Also, you might want to explain the Buddha thing.)
|That's Sarah on the left, her grandpa on the right.|
We think she might be a felon. What's up with the fencing
around the fireplace? Maybe she's a fan of arson?
(See: Fahrenheit 451)
11. The strangest place you’ve read a book?
12. How much would we (by which Liz means “Gianna”) have to pay you to record a dramatic reading of Fifty Shades of Grey that we can post to the internet? I would gladly do this for free! [That is definitely the right answer. Gianna needs to be spending her money on Christmas gifts for Liz.]