|Hello UT Press!|
- If you pass something outlandish while in the middle of nowhere, you absolutely should turn around and drive back, even if it requires backtracking several miles, and especially if the spectacle could be perceived as offensive/disrespectful....like if you're photographing a 50 foot crucifix in the middle of West Texas.
- The rap classic "Dope Man" is actually a feminist anthem about the hardships of whoredom. My former colleague preferred to recite the lyrics in the voice of Ethel Merman.
- This is the worst song ever. And Gianna loves it....particularly the speaking parts.
- My body will be dumped from the I-10 bridge crossing the Atchafalaya Basin in Louisiana.
- Be weird, try new things, but always, ALWAYS remember that bookselling ultimately involves sharing one's passion for great books.
- Gianna isn't my girlfriend and we aren't married. I will survive.
- Gianna wasn't my boss even though she sometimes bossed me around and once sat in my lap. (Isn't that what bosses do?)
- We never committed a felony...we may have committed a misdemeanor or two.