Here are 10 Cool Things about Full Circle.
1. Old school selection and atmosphere. This is a bookstore that values breadth of inventory and an appreciation for great books.
2. A superb audiobook section, important to those of us who drive a hell of a lot.
3. Pearl the White Buffalo. Best store mascot ever?
|Meet Pearl, the White Buffalo. Moo.|
5. The staff puts on a full production of Oklahoma! every week. Time and location are secret. First rule of Oklahoma!, you don't talk about Oklahoma!....
|Those are real flames.|
|A local book group|
meeting in the store.
7. The store is next door to Gianna's favorite restaurant (the Olive Garden).
8. The staff selection table next to the front door always has an interesting assortment of great books.
9. Tall shelves make tall shoppers happy. Liz is tall.
|Even the children's section|
is classy and cool.
Stop in and say hello to Connie and the Full Circle crew and buy some books!