|Blue Willow Bookshop--A Houston Landmark|
|Sell like a champion!|
10 Cool Things About Blue Willow Bookshop
2. Wonderful website and blog.
3. They have a suspicious off-site storage area that employees have been trapped in which really intrigues us. This may actually not be true but we like the drama idea of it.
|Reading Groups Shop Here.|
4. Great book club selection - you're in a book group? This is your store. No one knows book groups like the Blue Willow staff.
5. Insanely good kids and young adult shopping. [Children are 3 for $1 after each story time, and according to Jonathan Swift, make great eating. What? Like you can tell me what the "meat" is in a tamale?]
6. Staff is widely read - and will actually be honest with you about books.
7. Staff is funny as hell...and seem to look past the fact that we are really strange. [...I'm strange?]
8. Pretension-free zone. You want a book with a pink dust jacket? You got it.
9. We love the wall quotes from books.
10. We can sum up my love for Blue Willow in one word: Alice. We gots a major crush on Alice and we don't care who knows it!
|That's Alice in action on the right. Ahhh....Alice.|